Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2014

Will I ever find a home? With you.

i wanna walk into the light with you, wanna feel the warmth of the sun to forget the cold shadow's hand, wanna lie under a sky full of stars with you, wanna feel the grass tickling my cheeks while you stroke my hand, wanna let go and find myself in your arms after another sleepless night - without you.
every word feels so fake without you beside me. how is it i'm missing you even if you're right in front of me, is it that i know i could nearly touch you but just can't? my only hope are my eyes, my soul can see the world through them, and what they see is real, as long as they're open, but i can close them, and imagine another world.
everything stars from a thought. but there are so many different, mysterious ways to fall in love.
i still don't know if i finally found home, i guess i haven't, but maybe that's not what i need, maybe a house is enough to me, maybe a bed is.
maybe i just need a place where i can feel free to be myself, just for a little while, because i know that this scouting will last my whole lifetime, but maybe i can rest here to make a little lull... with you.        

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen